Some people are extremely sensitive to molds. You might not know it, but you could have a mold allergy. If that’s the case, your immune system overreacts when you
breathe in mold spores, and it can make you sick.

A mold allergy can cause a stuffy nose, coughing, wheezing, red or itchy eyes and other symptoms that make you feel miserable. And for some people with allergies to molds or with asthma, may have more intense reactions. The mold in your house or work environment may not be noticeable to the naked eye—but beware.

Mold can be growing in your basement, a closet or right outside your front door.
If you, someone in your family or someone at your company is complaining about these symptoms, it’s time to contact a mold expert to check out and find the root of the mold problem.